Read and download about Samsung Galaxy Exhibit Hard Reset. If you are looking for instructions on how to fully backup and reset your smartphone then this step by step guide is exactly what you are looking for.
Read or Download Samsung Galaxy Exhibit Hard Reset
Learn how to perform hard reset or master reset the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
1. Volume Up key
2. Home key
3. Power key.
- When the phone vibrates, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘delete all user data.’
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset. When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to turn the restart the device.