Learn how to perform hard reset or master reset the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
1. Volume Up key
2. Home key
3. Power key.
- When the phone vibrates, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight ‘delete all user data.’
- Press Power button to select and start the master reset. When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to turn the restart the device.