Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S hard reset with buttons. If not working, charge your battery fully before doing a hard reset! (and Backup )
- PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME UP + Home Button (or VOLUME UP + DOWN)
- Keep pressing these 2 buttons + press Power button for 2-3 Seconds
- Release only power button, but KEEP pressing Volume up + Home Buttons (or VOL UP + DOWN)
- With Volume down select wipe data/factory reset (3rd) > Press Power (or HOME)
- Some say in US hardware/phone with EU firnmware version has changed VOLUME UP to VOLUME DOWN key.
Download link is loading from our server